Sunday, June 27, 2010

Contest winner and another great review



I'm so thrilled. I came home from the beach and found out I have another great review for OUR OF THE DARKNESS. This one is from Coffee Time Reviews.
"Lilly Gayle presents in a detailed, accurate manner a rational paranormal romance. The two main characters in this story jump right off the pages and engage the reader. Who cannot feel for a sexy vampire with a conscience?" You can see the entire review at www.coffeetimeromance.com/BookReviews/outofthedarknessbylillygayle.html

Thanks Venus for a great review!

Also, I'm happy to announce that Rebecca Clark won my blog post contest. Congrats Rebecca. Please contact me and let me know if you want an e-book or paperback copy of OUT OF THE DARKNESS.

Thanks to everyone who's read my blog or my book. Without readers, I'd just be writing for myself.

1 comment: