Saturday, June 5, 2010

Today's the Day!

New dress. New shoes. And ready for my first book signing at Stovall's Gifts in Oxford, NC. I'm so excited. And thankful that Julia was willing to host my book signing on the same day as her wine tasting.

Wine and books just seem to go together. And I'm hoping the free flow of wine will entice folks to buy my book!

I love to read in the tub with candles and a glass of wine. But I guess I shouldn't try that with my NOOK. But I can read my NOOK by the pool with a cool glass of wine this summer. And since my book is available in both print and e-format, I think it would be a nice book for others to read by the pool or at the beach this summer.

Even though my friends, family, and co-workers have been incredibly supportive, I'm hoping strangers will buy my book. Lots and lots of strangers!

Will post pictures of the book signing later.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on having such a good turnout for your signing.

    ReplyDelete